sábado, 12 de mayo de 2012


Senior year and I finally found myself, I used to have everything, dated the quarterback of the football team, was the capian of the Cheerios, I was the prettiest most popular girl at school... and then it all went to hell.
You guys never understood the pressure I was under, it sucked. People grow apart, deal with it.
You're not her mum, I'm her mum, ME. You can pretend all you want but that's something you are never going to be.
I've got nothing left to lose. GROW UP. I'm not going back to being that girl, I'm not going back... You need loose the skank act and get it together, she needs you in her life. We would love to have you back in the glee club whenever you're ready. okey?.I have to get her back, we're gonna get full custody

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario